Why Offer Free Vending?
Providing the SDV Free Vend program is an amazing way to show your employees they are more than appreciated and understood. Furthermore, implementing a Free Vend program is shown to drive work place productivity and increase moral. With our Free Vend program the company picks up the costs of all snacks, food, and beverages provided to their employees. We make certain the program is mutually beneficial and functions as a true business partnership between our respective organizations. Offering our program will support organizational goals including your recruiting efforts to attract the best new talent as well as maintain those currently employed. With today’s tight labor markets this is a competitive and cost-effective employee benefit.
What is the Free Vend and why has Free Vend in the workplace grown in popularity recently? Our Free Vend ( SDV Free Vend ) program means your organization offers to pay for the Beverages, Coffee, Food and Healthy Snacks as well as anything else San Diego Vending provides for your most valuable assets – Your Employees. The Free Vend approach has proven very popular for the following reasons:
- Employee Retention and Productivity is extremely important. Business leaders can encourage their employees to remain on-site during breaks and lunches without verbally communicating or
requesting them to be present.
- Organization can encourage healthier eating and living habits.
- In a recently released survey, Inc. Magazine found that one of the top 3 employee benefits driving
performance and productivity at work is free food.
- When considering employee benefits this a cost-effective means for retention as well as attracting prospective talent to the organization.
- Organizational members perceive a Free Vend environment as a true employee benefit provided by their company. Employees are free to sample beverages, snacks, and other food products that they
may never have even tried or knew they even liked.
Employee Tax Benefits
Offering a Free Vend Program can also benefit the employees tax burden. This is discussed in length in Section 125 of the U.S. tax Code. Section 125 or “Cafeteria” plan allows employees to withhold a portion of their pretax dollars. So a portion of the free vend program could be supported through a Cafeteria program at work. For more information on this program please contact us or your corporate benefits administrator or tax accountant.
To support the wide range of products available to our Free Vend customers, San Diego Vending uses various glass-front vendors and free-standing coolers, floor rack systems, baskets, dispensers, and counter top trays. Considering your available space, we utilize a combination of equipment and accessories to maintain your stocked snacks and beverages.
- Juices, sodas, sports drinks, and other miscellaneous beverages
- Coffee and Tea Selections, Frappuccinos, Americanos, Hot Chocolate Beverages, and Cappuccinos
- Fresh entrees, Fruit, Salads, and Soups
- Cheese, Milk, and Yogurt
The Free Vend offers a diverse selection of products because we are not limited by what is available in a vending machine. San Diego Vending has hundreds of items available at our fingertips which enables us to fulfill almost any product request. If you want an item we will do our best to fulfill your request.
- Healthy and Traditional snacks, Protein Bars, Candy, and Gum.
- Bagels, Cookies, Crackers, Danishes, and Muffins
- Non-carbonated and Flavored Sparkling waters.
Fruit and Diary:
It’s the middle of the afternoon and you are looking for a healthy pick me up to get you through the rest of the afternoon. A couple of pieces of fresh fruit or maybe a bowl of yogurt with granola would hit the spot.
While many customers love their traditional snack and beverage options. With the Free Vend program we can supplement our normal snack offerings with fresh fruit and dairy.